Soft, medium or hard-boiled egg? With the singing egg timer it will be a piece of cake!
Add the egg timer together with an egg (or several eggs) in a pan, add cold water and heat it up. You only have to pay attention when the first melody will blast from your saucepan.
The egg will play three different traditional Dutch songs that also play three times each. This indicates when the egg has been cooked in a certain way.
- Soft-boiled egg: 'There is a house in Holland'
- Medium-hard boiled egg: 'Get two buckets of water'
- Hard boiled egg: 'Wilhelmus'
Tip: you can of course also use this innovative kitchen gadget for, for example, al dente cooking pasta or other short cookers!
- Keep the beep egg with your eggs so that they have the same temperature.
- Dimensions: 4,2 x 4,2 x 5,5 cm.
- 2 year warranty.
- Batteries included.
- Material: plastic.