Each of us, using Perpetua, can save 15 grams of material otherwise destined to be hidden under the ground
Perpetua, however, tenacious and determined to carry out its task, is revealed in its essence, re-emerges from the status of waste and becomes an object to desire and to bring into everyone’s daily life. Not only a choice of writing but also and most of all a choice of lifestyle in respect of our Planet.
Different from the others because it is the first pencil made of 80% recycled graphite, with a unique design and technology, non-toxic and clean, it writes even without the tip and the rubber is free of glues.
100% made in Italy and designed by Marta Giardini, for which she won the honorable mention at the Compasso d’Oro 2016.
- It is non-toxic.
- It is the first pencil to be made using 80% graphite that would otherwise be thrown away.
- It doesn’t leave marks on your hands, even without any additional kind of protective varnish or further processing: what you see is what you get with Perpetua.
- It doesn’t break if it is dropped; it can be sharpened in the usual way, but it writes even when blunt or cut in half.
- The colored eraser is all part of the pencil, and is food-grade.
- It’s 19.5 cm (7.68 in) long and has a diameter of 9 mm (0.35 in).