Backpack - Ucon Acrobatics Hajo Coral / Nude
The Hajo Mini from Ucon Acrobatics is a sturdy, beautifully designed bag with 3 color blocks and is about a quarter smaller than its big brother: Hajo Backpack.
Like the other bags from Ucon, the material is vegan leather and is PETA approved.
The top of the bag is easy to roll up and then fasten with Velcro. The dimensions are of the bag when rolled up. The maximum dimensions when you fully roll out the bag are 56 x 28 x 10 cm
Contains enough space to easily carry all your belongings and three zip pockets for your important things. With 15.4" laptop compartment and a special compartment for your water bottle.
Thanks to the unique design, you can roll out the bag further to create up to 4L of extra content! The shoulder straps of this bag are padded and adjustable to provide extra comfort.
The bottom is straight, so you can easily put the backpack on the ground!
- Colors: Nude (beige) and Coral (salmon pink) and Black
- Material: Plastic, Synthetic fiber
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 28 cm x 42 cm x 10 cm
- (measured at the bottom of the bag)
- Weight: 860g
- black-beige and coral-colored polyurethane with dirt and water repellent coating
- hidden zipper
- valve with pressure lock
- can be worn rolled up or unrolled (volume rolled up: 12 L, volume rolled out: 16 L)
- a short textile handle (approx. 20 cm)
- two adjustable, padded textile shoulder straps (approx. 40-75 cm)
- an extra zip pocket on the front
- a zipper on the back for access to the main compartment
- logo embossed on the front
- padded bottom and back
- gunmetal colored metal details
- PETA approved vegan product veganistisch
- gray and dark green textile lining
- a major
- one padded laptop compartment
- two open pockets
- keychain with carabiner
- textile logo plate
This fits in the bag
- big smartphone
- Wallet (23 cm diagonal)
- Tablet (9.7")
- Laptop (13")
The Ucon Acrobatics brand designs and produces minimalistic, innovative, yet functional bags with advanced manufacturing and technical know-how.
In addition, Ucon Arobatics is proud to be a member of PETA, meaning no animals are used in their products. They are also members of B CORP, where they contribute to less inequality, a healthier environment, fair wages, less poverty and a stronger society (fair trade).
Since 2018, they have been doing everything they can to produce products with the highest possible amount of recycled parts.